Posted on 03/16/2022
Application Deadline: 04/30/2022
The deadline for this job posting has passed.
Status: Flexible Work Schedule
Location: Washington, DC or Remote
Bipartisan government relations firm is seeking an experienced, reliable, and detail-oriented intern. Due to the ever-changing and fast-paced environment of federal politics, every day is different. This job will cover a broad array of issue areas and will require someone who is highly organized and adapts quickly to changing workflows. The intern will work closely with the firm’s policy analysts to provide various work products for clients including watching and summarizing live hearings and markups, article research and data analysis, content creation, vote summaries, and other ad hoc projects.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Proactive to solving issues as they come up
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Exhibit a willingness to be an active team member with a positive attitude
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous and resourceful researcher
- Synthesis and distill large amounts of information into concise summaries
- Previous experience within or related to the federal government is preferred but not required (Hill internship, think tank, government affairs, trade association, etc.)
- This posting is open to current college students, graduates, and grad students.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send resume along with writing sample to [email protected] with subject line 2021 Internship
- Writing sample needs to be on 1 page analysis on a current political event with in the last 2 months. Please cite sources.